Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fundraising Star x 2



Well I am now a Can Too fund-raising star for the second time, meaning I've raised the minimum $1250 to complete the program and qualify for my gorgeous orange and black Can Too cossie!
Thanks to all those who donated by attending the Can Too trivia evening including: Em, Tom O, Anna, Patrick, Lydia, Laz, Mum, Annabel, Toby, Bronwyn, Tom S, Vanessa, Michael, Alex, Erin, Tess, LG, Morelle, Adelina and all their friends!
Thanks to those who donated directly: Lydia, Dad, Airlie and Ben, Andrew, Emma, Anne, Sophie, Tamera, Bridie and Alice.

Across the 2010 program and 2011 program I have thus far raised over $3200. Never one to rest on my laurels I'd like to raise $5,000 by the time I swim to Whale Beach in January. I know I Can Too!

If you’d like to donate (all donations above $2 are tax deductible) please visit the Can Too Website and download the sponsorship form or donate via the website please click here then search for Katie Price, select my name, type the amount and click add sponsorship; you will complete your payment details and you will then be emailed a receipt.

No comments:

Post a Comment